It is our duty to protect your personal information and ideas that you share with us by filling out the form on gampas.net. The following principles define how we will treat this personal information and your ideas.
Identity of Data Controller
Gampaş Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. as the data controller. In order to ensure that we can act in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) based on the personal data we obtain from our customers/potential customers, we present the following matters for your information within the scope of the disclosure obligation.
For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the Law and the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, physically and electronically, to carry out our activities in accordance with the reasons stipulated in the laws and in accordance with the performance of the contractual relationship, since you are a customer of the Company, can be collected within the framework of the operation and development of our services.
The personal data listed below that you provide to this site (collectively, “Your Data”);
• Data about your visit and use of the site (data such as your IP address, geographic location, web browser type, sending source, duration of your visit and number of page/content impressions during your visit to our site)
• Data related to any transaction and application you make on the site
By the company;
• Recognizing your computer when you visit the site and thus making your visit more efficient by personalizing the site,
• It is processed for the purposes of understanding your eligibility to receive an offer and contacting you regarding the issue. In the event that a contract is concluded following the submission of the relevant offer, the above-mentioned information will also be used for the following purposes:
• Carrying out the proposal preparation process and notifying the contract approval.
Most browsers have settings that prevent accepting cookies. For this, you can review your browser’s help files. However, we bring to your attention that if you do not accept cookies, you will greatly reduce the usability when using many sites, including our site.
To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purposes
Your Collected Data, for the purposes described in Article 2 of this Clarification Text, to dealers, suppliers and legally authorized public institutions and private persons, created by the Data Controller within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. It can be transferred limited to the purposes specified in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy and this Clarification Text shared on gampas.net internet address. In addition, your personal data may be transferred within the framework of Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, provided that the necessary security measures are taken and limited to the purposes written in this Clarification Text.
Security of Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force, the company has undertaken the responsibility, as the data controller, to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information. We inform you that we update our data processing policies periodically in line with our obligation in this regard.
Necessary measures will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information and ideas. However, since data flow over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of the flow of this data over the internet. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. The site administration cannot access your password without your knowledge and consent.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your data may be collected automatically or non-automatically, in accordance with the performance of the contractual relationship or for other reasons stipulated by the laws. Your data by the Company through the Company; It is collected for legal reasons for the realization of the purposes specified in article 2 of this Clarification Text, which is the subject of your disclosure to us.
Provided that your data collected for these legal reasons is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract pursuant to Articles 5/2-c, e of the Law, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract and does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms. It can be processed by the Company without your express consent, as data processing is mandatory for their interests.
Based on your express consent, it can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 2 and 3 of this Clarification Text in accordance with Article 5/1 of the Law.
Data Subject’s Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, the employee whose personal data is processed can apply to Gampaş Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties whose personal data are transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the data owner by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
For all your questions, you can contact us at gampas.net.